Oklahoma Car Insurance
Sooners Trust Us with Their Car Insurance Needs
Yes, Save Me Money on Car Insurance
You want to drive knowing that you have protection behind you. Car insurance will help you gain that certainty. With coverage, you’ll have protection in case of costly accidents you least expect.
Oklahoma stretches from Colorado and New Mexico in the west to Missouri and Arkansas in the east, from Kansas in the north to Texas in the south. Within its borders are thousands of miles of roads, and you need car insurance on every inch of them. Let Insurance One, Inc. help you get a targeted policy.
Does Oklahoma require car insurance?
You might think that you have no reason to carry car insurance. If you’ve paid off your car, you might not think the value is worth the coverage price. Not so fast.
Car insurance does more than just protect the value of your car. It’s protection for both you and others, and it’s the law. State law requires that all vehicles registered in Oklahoma have coverage. Don’t drive without a basic policy but let us help you increase your coverage to personally-appropriate levels.
What is the state minimum car insurance in Oklahoma?
Oklahoma is an at-fault insurance state. So, if you are negligent for an accident that harms others, you’ll be the one responsible for paying their damage costs. State law requires all drivers to carry bodily injury and property damage liability insurance for this reason. You must have:
- $25,000 bodily injury liability coverage per person and $50,000 bodily injury liability insurance per accident. Coverage will help pay for the injuries another party, like another driver, sustains.
- $25,000 property damage liability insurance. If you cause third-party property damage, such as when you hit another car, this coverage can pay for the other party’s repairs or replacement.
If you have a vehicle registered in Oklahoma, and you don’t carry at least this coverage, you could face a loss of your driving privileges and other penalties.
What is full coverage insurance in Oklahoma?
Once you get the state’s required car insurance, you’ll have enough protection to drive legally. However, most people need much more coverage than just the legal minimums.
An individually-tailored full-coverage policy can protect your car, your personal needs and even more of others’ losses should claims arise. Ask one of our agents if you can enroll in:
- Higher liability limits. We can help you get coverage in excess of $100,000 per claim.
- Collision insurance that will pay for the damage to your car from wrecks and other collisions.
- Comprehensive insurance to cover vehicle damage from non-accident mishaps. Your policy might pay for damage from storms, fires, theft, vandalism and other hazards.
- Uninsured/underinsured coverage that will cover you in case another at-fault driver’s liability policy will not cover your own losses. Coverage can also help if you get hit by an uninsured driver.
- Towing and roadside assistance protection that will help you cover the costs of moving your car or getting help in case you experience a temporary breakdown.
- Rental car reimbursement that will pay to help you get a replacement vehicle as you wait for yours to undergo repairs.
Car insurance varies considerably, from the limits it provides to the deductibles and premiums you’ll pay for coverage. It is imperative that you get full vehicle coverage, but, why should you pay too much for your own protection? Insurance One is here to help you create the policy that provides the most protection and price convenience for you. We’ll keep your coverage strong but affordable.
Thank you for your interest in Insurance One Agency. Call us today at 800.475.0001 or request an online policy quote right now! We are ready to help!